Life Drawing Workshops: Observational Study
Artworks3 life drawing workshops are available across the South West of England and beyond. Our life drawing workshops are available for anyone interested in learning how to draw and be creative, our outreach programme is available in the home or at community venues, including people normally excluded from mainstream arts and education. Individuals and groups welcome
Life Drawing offers an opportunity to study the basic principles of drawing:
- Pencil art techniques
- Blending, Scumbling, Shading (Highlights, Mid-tones, Shadows)
- Learning 3D drawing
- Learning the principles of drawing fruit and vegetables.
- Anatomy and the human body.
- Exercises in observational drawing / Sketchbook work.
Start Date: Available on request.
Duration: 8 weeks
- Individual £130 /£80 concession (proof of benefits, student NUS, elderly pension)
- Groups subject to number of participants.